A quick, easy, none bake recipe.
I’m not going to start by pissing you all off by making you read my life story before getting to the recipe which let’s face it is why you clicked the link in the first place right…..so here it is:
- 1 Jar (400g) Lotus Biscoff Spread – Smooth
- 1 pack of lotus biscuits plus extra for decoration
- 80g dairy free spread – I used Flora Buttery
- 50g icing sugar
- 1 tub (255g) of free from cheese , I use Asda free from, it’s the nicest one I’ve tried.
- 1/2 (125ml) pack of Oatly vegan creme fraiche or single cream
1. Blitz the biscuits using a food processor
2. Melt the dairy free spread and allow to cool a little
3. Bit by bit add the melted spread to the biscuits and stir. You may not need all of the spread, stop once all the biscuits are wet and are binding together.
4. Press your biscuit mix into the bottom of a springform cake tin. My tin was 6.5 inch wide.
5. Add your cream cheese, biscoff spread, Oatly and icing sugar to a mixing bowl. Mix well either by hand or using an electric whisk till smooth.
6. Pour onto the biscuit base, smooth the top and refrigerate till set. This will take approximately 5 hours.
7. Remove from tin and serve from fridge.
The cake will store in the fridge for a week in an airtight container…….if you manage to make it last that long you deserve a medal.
For anyone interested here’s a little video about the dairy free alternatives I use and another recipe this is very similar too.
Thank you so much for reading!
Please take a mo to sign up to my blog at the bottom of the page and follow me on social media, you will receive notifications of new recipes and blog posts and be the first to know about any offers or competitions.
Pop over to my Facebook Page to keep up to date with all of my most recent posts and recipes – just click here.
If you have any questions or would just like to chat more about a vegan lifestyle please do get in touch! I’m always more than happy to help!
Love from Em x